The verification of ratings, schedule of registration and oath-taking for November 2019 Civil Engineers (CE) Board Exam Passers also known as Civil Engineers Licensure Examination will be available a few days after the release of official results.
PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Civil Engineering administered the civil engineers examination last November 9 & 10, 2019 in the following testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- List of Top Ten (10) Passers: November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- List of Top Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
- Back to Main Page of November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
The Oathtaking of passers will be available a few days after the release of official results.
Inductees and guests shall come in formal attire.
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Civil Engineer passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon and will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
To receive an update from November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam visit the