The full result for November 2019 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) also known as the Nurses Board Exam for November 2019 is shown here.
In the aforementioned examination result, includes the official list of passers, the top 10 passers or the examinees who got the highest score (top notcher), list of top-performing schools and performance of schools.
Professional Regulation Commission together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing administered the Philippine Nurses Licensure Examination on November 16 (Saturday) and 17 (Sunday), 2019, in designated testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: November 2019 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: November 2019 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2019 Nursing Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
The two (2) days NLE examination is consisting of five (5) parts namely:
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child,
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A),
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The examination will test competencies in relation to eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standard of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. These key areas are categorized as follows:
- Patient Care Competencies – (1.) Safe and Quality Nursing Care, (2.) Communication, (3.) Collaboration and Teamwork, (4.) Health Education,
- Empowering Competencies – (5.) Legal Responsibilities, (6.) Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities, (7.) Personal and Professional Development,
- Enabling Competencies – (8.) Management of Resources and Environment, (9.) Records Management,
- Enhancing Competencies – (10.) Research, and (11.) Quality Improvement.
In order to pass the examination, an examinee must obtain a general average of at least 75% with a rating of not below 60% in any subject.
An examinee who obtains an average rating of 75% or higher but gets a rating below 60% in any subject must take the examination again but only in the subject or subjects where he/she is rated below 60%.
In order to pass the succeeding examination, an examinee must obtain a rating of at least 75% in the subject or subjects repeated.
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of November 2019 Nursing Board Exam will be on December 5, 2019 (Thursday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
To receive an update on the November 2019 Nursing Board Exam Results visit the PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com