The verification of ratings and schedule of registration in the November 2019 Midwife Licensure Examination will be available a few days after the release of the official result.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Midwifery administered the midwife Board Exam on November 2 and 3, 2019 in the following cities of Baguio, Manila, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
- Back to Main Page of November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Midwifery passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION & OATH TAKING
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be set on November 15, 2019, and it will be done
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
You may set your appointment at https://online.prc.gov.ph/
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
To receive an update from November 2019 Midwife Board Exam visit the PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com