The list of top-performing and performance of schools for November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result also known as November 2019 Midwives Licensure Examination result is shown below.
The said examination result includes the list of passers and top 10 passers or top notchers or the list of examinees who got the highest score in the midwifery board examination result.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Midwifery administered the midwife Board Exam on November 2 and 3, 2019 in the following cities of Baguio, Manila, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
- Back to Main Page of November 2019 Midwife Board Exam Result
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
The top-performing school in the November 2019 Midwife Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
RANK | SCHOOL | TOTAL NO. OF EXAM. | TOTAL NO. PASSED | PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 | CAVITE STATE UNIVERSITY (DON SEVERINO AGR’L. COLL.) | 25 | 24 | 96.00%
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
To receive an update on the November 2019 Midwives Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com