Shown here is the full result for November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam also known as Civil Engineers (CE) Licensure Examination given by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
In the aforementioned examination result, includes the official list of passers, the top 10 passers or the examinees who got the highest score (top notcher), list of top-performing schools and performance of schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 6,510 out of 15,075 passed the Civil Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Civil Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this November 2019.
The results were released in four (4) working days after the last day of examination.
The members of the Board of Civil Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman; Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero, Members.
PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Civil Engineering administered the civil engineers examination last November 9 & 10, 2019 in the following testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- List of Top Ten (10) Passers: November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- List of Top Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of November 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam will be set on November 14, 2019 (Thursday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The two (2) days civil engineer examination covered the following topics:
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (Algebra, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Analytics, Descriptive and Solid Geometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Highway and Railroad surveying, Plane Topographic and Hydro-graphic Surveying, Advanced Surveying, Design and Construction of Highways and Railroads, Piers, Ports, and Wharves.)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (Fluid Properties; Hydro-static Pressures; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation, Relative equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply; Soil Properties, Soils Classification, Fluid Flow through Soil Mass, Stresses in Soil Mass, Soil Strength, and Tests, Bearing Capacity; Compaction, Consolidation, and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Analysis and Design of Concrete; Steel; Timber Structures and Foundation with the application of the governing Code of Practice)
The table below is the data summary of eight (8) previous examination results for the Civil Engineering Licensure Examination.
|DATE OF EXAMS||TOTAL # OF EXAMINEES||TOTAL PASSED||TOP PASSERS||TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS|
|May 2019||8,855||3,372||Ronie Tanilon Tarriga II University of Cebu (95.20)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2018||13,887||6,262||Jaydee Niere Lucero UP-Diliman (97.20)||UP-Los Baños|
|May 2018||7,599||2,738||Renz Rodney Sarile Fernandez Western Mindanao State University – Zamboanga City (93.55)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2017||12,447||6,075||Nikho Lawrence Ramos Corres UP-Diliman (97.90)||UP-Diliman|
|May 2017||6,998||2,514||Hisham Adiong Sacar FEU-Institute of Technology (94.60)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2016||10,972||5,036||Sirven Carandang Garibay UP-Los Baños (93.20)||UP-Diliman|
|May 2016||5,882||2,245||Luvincci Del Rosario Tan MIT-Manila (93.70)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2015||9,482||3,935||Armand Henzkel Bangolan Canoy Cebu Institute of Technology (94.80)||UP-Los Baños|
Note: Click on the corresponding link to view more details, like the full list of passers, top 10 passers, and list of top performing schools.
To receive an update on November 2019 Civil Engineers Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – PhilBoardResults.com