The result for November 2019 Chemical Engineers (ChemEng) Board Exam also known as Chemical Engineers Licensure Examination for November 2019 is posted here.
The above mentioned examination result include the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers) passers or examinees who successfully got the highest score, top performing schools and performance of schools is officially given by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Chemical Engineering conducted the Chemical Engineers examination on November 22, 23 and 24, 2019 in PRC testing area of Manila and Cebu.
- List of Passers: November 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: November 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of November 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam will be on November 27, 2019. However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The three (3) days chemical engineer examination covered the following topics:
- Physical and Chemical Principles (General Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Biochemical Engineering. and Environmental Engineering.)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (Chemical Engineering Calculations, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics; Reaction Kinetics, Unit Operations; Chemical Process Industries, Plant design; and Instrumentation and Process Control).
- General Engineering, Ethics, and Contracts (Mathematics, Physics; Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Engineering Economics; and laws; Contracts and Ethics).
The table below is the data summary of five (5) previous examination results for the Chemical Engineers Licensure Examination.
|DATE OF EXAMS||TOTAL # OF EXAMINEES||TOTAL PASSED||TOP PASSERS||TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS|
|May 2019||616||313||John Paolo Lucin Lazarte|
De La Salle University-Manila (84.10)
|November 2018||1,043||737||Peter Nicholas Saquido Ong Lao – UP-Diliman (84.40)||UP-Diliman|
|May 2018||636||296||Peter Matthew Paul Toribio Fowler – MIT-Manila (83.00)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2017||942||627||John Cyril Pastrana Claur –|
University of Saint La Salle –
|May 2017||561||310||Wayne Lorenz Bagano Tandingan – University of San Carlos – (85.20)||DLSU-Manila|
Note: Click on the corresponding link to view more details, like the full list of passers, top 10 passers, and list of top performing schools.
To receive an update on the November 2019 Chemical Engineers board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com