The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Passers also known as Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) will be available a few days after the release of official results.
PRC with the Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Teachers (PRBPT) administered the Teachers Board Exams or LET for elementary and secondary levels last September 29, 2019.
The examination took place in various schools located in Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Batanes, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Kidapawan City, Cotabato; Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Boac, Marinduque; Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro; Canlapan, Oriental Mindoro; Pagadian, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan; Balocor, Pampanga; Odiongan, Romblon; Rosales, Pangasinan; Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga City and two international testing center in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- List of Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2019 Teachers Board Exams Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Main Page, September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Results
VERIFICATION OF RATING
Teacher passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Registration schedule for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will announce soon and will be done on-line.
Please go to https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- notice of admission (for identification only),
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag), 2
- sets of documentary stamps and
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced a few days after the results are released.
To receive an update in the ‘September 2019 Teacher board exam results’ visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page through your browser for easy access. – Philboardresults.com