The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for October 2019 Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Passers also known as Accountant Licensure Examination will be available a few days after the release of official results.
PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy administered the Board Licensure Examination for Certified Public Accountants (BLECPA) on October 5, 6 & 12, 2019 in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Tacloban and Tuguegarao.
- List of Passers: October 2019 Accountancy Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: October 2019 Accountancy Board Exam Result
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools: October 2019 Accountancy Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
- Back to October 2019 Accountancy Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATING
CPA passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced and will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
- SPLE for August 2019 CPA Board Exam for OFW’s in the Middle East Result
- May 2019 CPA Board Exam Results – Top 10 Passers
- Room Assignments: October 2019 Accountant (CPA) Board Exam
- Manila Room Assignment: October 2019 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination
- List of Passers for May 2019 Accountancy (CPA) Board Exam Result
To receive an update on the October 2019 Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com