MANILA, the Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the result in the October 2019 Chemist Licensure Examination also known as Chemists Board Exam online. Includes, the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 457 out of 1,085 passed the Chemist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemistry in Manila, Cagayan De Oro and Cebu this October 2019.
The members of the Board of Chemistry who gave the licensure examination are Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion, Chairman; Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Chemistry administered the Chemists Licensure Examination in Manila, Cagayan De Oro and Cebu last October 8 and 9, 2019.
- List of Passers: October 2019 Chemists Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: October 2019 Chemists Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: October 2019 Chemists Board Exam Result
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Inorganic Chemistry (Fundamentals of inorganic chemistry; periodicity and inorganic reactions, including transition metal chemistry; and characterization of inorganic compounds.)
- Organic Chemistry (Fundamental of organic chemistry, including Biochemistry reactions and characterization of organic compounds.
- Analytical Chemistry (Fundamental of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and instrumental analysis.) and
- Physical Chemistry ( Principles of physical chemistry, including introductory quantum theory, thermodynamics and equilibria, and chemical kinetics.)
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the year 2019”, the target release date for the result of the October 2019 Chemist Board Exam will be on October 14, 2019 (Monday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
To receive an update in the October 2019 Chemists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com