The full results for ‘September 29, 2019 Teachers Board Exam’ also known as ‘September 2019 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)’ – Elementary & Secondary levels will be posted here. Includes a list of passers, top 10 passers (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) with the Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Teachers (PRBPT) administered the Teachers Board Exams or LET for elementary and secondary levels last September 29, 2019.
The examination took place in various schools located in Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Batanes, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Kidapawan City, Cotabato; Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Boac, Marinduque; Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro; Canlapan, Oriental Mindoro; Pagadian, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan; Balocor, Pampanga; Odiongan, Romblon; Rosales, Pangasinan; Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga City and two international testing center in Hong Kong and Thailand.
- List of Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2019 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2019 Teachers Board Exams Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
One (1) day teachers examination covered the following topics:
- Coverage of Examination for General Education
- Coverage of Examination for Professional Education (Elementary & Secondary Teachers Examinees
- Coverage of Examination in the Fields of Specialization for Secondary Teacher Examinees Only
To pass the LET examination, examinees must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
- SPLE: August 2019 Teachers (LET) Board Exam Results for OFW’s in the Middle East
- March 2019 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (LEPT) Results
- Examinees Room Assignments for September 2019 Teachers (LET) Board Exams
- September 2018 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (LEPT) Results
Table 1.0 Summary of Teachers Board Exam Results in the last eight (8) years.
|DATE OF TEACHERS EXAM||TOTAL NO. OF EXAMINEES||ELEMENTARY PASSERS||SECONDARY PASSERS||TOTAL NO. OF PASSERS|
Data Source: PRC Website
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of September 2019 LET Teachers Board Exam will be set on November 29, 2019 (Friday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
To receive an update in the ‘September 2019 Teacher board exam results’ visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page through your browser for easy access. – Philboardresults.com