The complete result for September 2019 Foresters Licensure Examination also known as Forester Board Exam is shown here. Includes the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing, and performance of schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
Update 09/09/2019 – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,082 out of 1,934 passed the Forester Licensure Examination given by the Board for Foresters in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this September 2019.
The members of the Board for Foresters who gave the licensure examination are Neria A. Andin, Chairman; Jose A. Lorenzo and Gerardo T. Cabreros, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Foresters administered the Forester Board Exam last September 4 & 5, 2019 on selected schools from the following testing centers located in Lucena, Metro Manila, Legazpi, Tacloban, Pagadian, Zamboanga, Baguio, Tuguegarao, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo City, and Davao City.
- List of Passers: September 2019 Forester Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: September 2019 Forester Board Exam Result
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools: September 2019 Forester Board Exam Result
To be a registered forester, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Forest Ecosystem – (Forest Botany, Dendrology, Forest Ecology, Forest Soils, Tree Physiology, Forest Entomology, Forest Pathology, Forest Biodiversity, Forest Genetics and Tree Improvement.)
- Forest Governance and Social Forestry – (Forest History Policy and Administration, Social Forestry and Extension, Forest Protection, Environment and Sustainable Development, Professional Ethics and Values.)
- Forest Utilization Engineering – (Wood Structure and Identification, Wood Physics and Mechanics, Wood Seasoning and Preservation, Forest Products Utilization, Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products.)
- Forest Production and Management – (Forest Biometry, Mensuration, and Inventory, Forest Management, Forest Economics and Finance, Range Management, Multiple Uses Forestry, Silvicultural Methods / Systems, Forest Nursery, Forest Plantation.)
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of September 2019 Forester Board Exam will be on September 9, 2019 (Monday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
To receive an update from September 2019 Forester Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com