The verification of ratings and schedule of registration in the September 2019 Medical Technologist Licensure Examination will be available a few days after the release of the official result.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board of Medical Technology administered the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination last September 21 & 22, 2019 in selected schools from the following testing centers located in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Tacloban and Tuguegarao.
- List of Passers: September 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: September 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
- Back to September 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATING
Medical Technologist passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will set on October 25 to November 14, 2019, and will be done on-line. Please go to http://online.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- notice of admission (for identification only),
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees will come a few weeks after the board examination results are released.
To receive an update from September 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com