The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for the passers of August 2019 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam conducted by Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Board of Nutritionist-Dietetics will be available few days after the release of official results.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Nutrition and Dietetics administered the Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Examination in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Zamboanga last August 18 and 19, 2019.
- List of Passers: August 2019 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: August 2019 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: August 2019 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Registration of Passers & Oath Taking
- Back to August 2019 Nutritionist-Dietitians Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATING
Nutritionist-Dietitians passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page under the Other eServices menu to known their passing rate. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The date(s) of registration are provided on the main page together with the list of official results.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 11 to September 13, 2019, and it will be done on-line. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
To receive an update from August 2019 Nutritionist Dietitians Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com