The result for August 2019 Real Estate Appraisers (REA) Board Exam also known as Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Examination is shown here. Includes the list of passers, top passers, top-performing, and performance of schools.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Services administered the Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam last August 1, 2019, in the following testing centers: Manila, Cagayan De Oro and Tacloban.
- List of Passers: August 2019 Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers: August 2019 Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam Results
- List of Top Performing & Performance of Schools: August 2019 Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam Results
To be a registered Real Estate Appraiser, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam will be on August 5, 2019 (Monday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The one (1) day Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam covered topics from:
- Fundamentals Real Estate Appraisal (Fundamentals of Real Estate Principles and Practices; Standards and Ethics; Theories and Principles in Appraisal; Human and Physical Geography; Real Estate Finance and Economics; Land Management System and Real Property Laws)
- Professional Appraisal Practice (Methodology and Appraisal Approaches; Valuation Procedures and Research; Practical Appraisal Mathematics; Appraisal Report Writing; Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment; Case Studies; Government Assessment Principles and Taxation; Geographical Information System and Current Events).
To receive an update from August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com