The result for August 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam also known as Pharmacists Licensure Examination is shown here. Includes the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 3,097 out of 4,455 passed the Pharmacist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Pharmacy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this August 2019.
The members of the Board of Pharmacy who gave the licensure examination are
Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros, Officer-In-Charge; Ms. Adelina C. Royo and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examination.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy administered the Pharmacists Board Exam in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on August 3 & 4, 2019.
- List of Passers: August 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers: August 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Results
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: August 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
To be a registered Pharmacist, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2018”, the target release date for the result of August 2019 Pharmacist Board Exam will be on August 7, 2019. However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry) – 20%.
- Pharmacology (Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry) – 15%.
- Practice Pharmacy (Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations) – 17.5%.
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (Toxicology; Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions) -15%.
- Pharmaceutics (Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence & Ethics) – 17.5%. And,
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control (Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health) – 15%.
Table 1.0: Summary of the previous examination for the last five (5) examination.
|Examination Date||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Top Passer||Top Performing School|
|March 2019||3,234||2,100||Julienne Nicole Chua Dela Cruz – (92.70)||University of the Philippines – Manila – (100%)|
|August2018||4,230||2,927||Louise Tan Theunis –(91.55)||Saint Louis University – (98.69%)|
|March 2018||3,039||1,695||Ryan Joseph Caballes Tuzon – (92.95)||University of the Philippines – Manila – (100%)|
|August 2017||5,079||2,784||Jannylene Rose Tolentino Chua – (91.10)||Saint Louis University – ( |
|March 2017||3,732||2,426||Rhys Jansen Tui Pavon – (94.73)||University of the Philippines – (100%)|
Note: Click on the corresponding link above to view more details
To receive an update from August 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com