The verification of ratings, schedule of registration, and oath taking for June 2019 Architects Board Exam Passers also known as Architecture Licensure Examination (ALE) will be available a few days after the release of official results.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Architecture administered the architect examination on June 28 & 30, 2019 in testing centers located in Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi, and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: June 2019 Architect ALE Board Exam Results
- List of Top 10 Passers: June 2019 Architect ALE Board Exam Results
- List of Top Performing and Performance of Schools: June 2019 Architect ALE Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to June 2019 Architects Board Exam Results, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATING
Architect passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
The schedule and registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration are from July 24 to July 30, 2019 and will be done online.
Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- notice of admission (for identification only),
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of documentary stamps and
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of an initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The date(s) of registration are provided on the main page together with the list of official results.
You may set your appointment at https://online.prc.gov.ph/
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
The oathtaking of passers of the June 2019 Licensure Examination for Architects will be announced soon.
Inductees shall come in formal attire while guests in semi-formal attire.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
To receive an update from June 2019 Architects Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com