The complete list of examinees room assignment for July 2019 Radiologic Technologists (Radtech) Licensure Examination also known as Radiologic Technologists Board Exam is posted here, officially released online by the authority.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board of Radiologic Technology will administer the Radiologic Technologists Board Exam on July 28 (Sunday) and 29 (Monday), 2019, in the following testing centers:
LIST OF TESTING CENTER
Note: Please click on your designated testing center above to check/verify your school, room, and seat assignment in the coming examination.
The two (2) days Radiologic Technologists examination covered the following topics:
- Radiologic Physics, Equipment and Maintenance, Radiobiology, Radiation Protection and Quality Assurance – (20%)
- Radiologic Physics, Equipment and Maintenance
- Radiobiology, Radiation Protection
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Image Production and Evaluation – (20%)
- Photochemistry and Film Processing
- Fundamentals of Radiography
- Radiographic Procedures and Techniques – (20%)
- Radiologic Procedures and Positioning
- Radiologic Contrast Examination
- Patient Care, Management, Ethics and Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Terminology – (20%)
- Patient Care
- Department Administration
- Professional Ethics and Jurisprudence
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical Terminology
- Radiological Sciences – (20%)
- Radiographic Pathology
- CT-Scan and MRI
- Radiation Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine
As PRC reminders that all examinees are advised to be at their designated rooms before 6:30 in the morning on the first day of examination. Late examinees will not be admitted.
They are required to bring their Notice of Admission (NOA), applicant’s stub, official receipt, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, two or more pencils (No.2), black ball pens, long brown envelope, and long plastic envelope.
Examinees must observe the required dress code on examination day:
- Male Examinees – plain white polo shirt with collar, tucked-in, decent pants or slacks.
- Female Examinees – white blouses/shirt with collar, decent skirt or slacks
Note: Blouses or shirts are without any seal, logo or mark.
Things that are Prohibited inside the examination premises are the following: Books, notes, review and other printed materials containing coded data, information, and formula. Gadget/devices like mobile phone, portable computers, programmable calculators. Bags of any kind. And other examination aides not stated in the examination program.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
To receive an update from July 2019 Radiologic Technologists Board Exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com