The Civil Service Commission (CSC) released the examinee’s seat/room/school assignment on Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) before the examination day.
The said examinations will administer by CSC in collaboration with the Department of Finance-Bureau of Local Government Finance (DOF-BLGF) at CSC regional and field offices on June 23, 2019.
The ONSA or Online Notice of School Assignment shall NOT be used. Examinees are advised of the following schools to serve as testing venues for the conduct on June 23, 2019 of the Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE).
|Region||Testing Center||Name and Address of School|
|I||San Fernando City, La Union||DMMMSU Mid La Union Campus Catbangen, San Fernando City, La Union|
|II||Tuguegarao City||Tuguegarao City Science High School Mabini Street, Tuguegarao City|
|III||City of San Fernando, Pampanga||Pampanga High School High School Boulevard, City of San Fernando Pampanga|
|IV||Batangas City||Batangas National High School, Rizal Avenue, Poblacion, Batangas City|
|V||Legazpi City||Mariner’s Polytechnic Colleges Foundation-Main, Legazpi City|
|VI||Iloilo City||West Visayas State University, Luna Street, La Paz, Iloilo City|
|VII||Cebu City||Cebu Normal University, Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City|
|VIII||Tacloban City||Saint Paul School of Professional StudiesCampetic Road, Tacloban City|
|IX||Zamboanga City||Don Pablo Lorenzo Memorial High School Governor Ramos Avenue, Zamboanga City|
|X||Cagayan de Oro City||Liceo de Cagayan University (College Campsus) R.N. Pelaez Boulevard, Cagayan de Oro City|
|XI||Davao City||Palma Gil Elementary School Elpidio Quirino Avenue, Davao City|
|XII||Cotabato City||Cotabato City National High School-Main Campus, Sinsuat Street, Cotabato City |
Koronadal Central Elementary School I, Rizal Street, Koronadal City
|NCR||Quezon City||Aurora A Quezon Elementary School, Cordillera Street, Brgy. Doña Aurora, Quezon City|
|CAR||Baguio City||Baguio City National High School, Governor Pack Road, Baguio City|
|CARAGA||Butuan City||Agusan National High School, Butuan City|
Note: Click on School Name and Address on corresponding testing center to view your school assignment
- NO I.D., NO EXAM
- GATES OF TEST VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 a.m. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m., shall NOT be admitted.
- Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Only NON-SCIENTIFIC and NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR shall be allowed in the examination. (watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with a calculator are NOT allowed)
- Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smartphones/watches and pens/eyeglasses with built-in camera, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed. Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item B (Things to Bring) below.
- Failure to take the examination on schedules date shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
THINGS TO BRING
Bring ONLY the following items on examination day:
1. I.D. Card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of the application. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):
1.1 Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Diver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
1.3 PRC License;
1.4 SSS I.D.;
1.5 GSIS I.D. (UMID);
1.6 Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
1.7 BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
1.8 Philhealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature, and PhilHealth number);
1.9 Company/Office I.D.;
1.10 School I.D.;
1.11 Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
1.12 Postal I.D.;
1.13 Barangay I.D.;
1.14 NBI Clearance;
1.15 Seaman’s Book;
1.16 HDMF Transaction Card;
1.17 PWD I.D.;
1.18 Solo Parent I.D.;
1.19 Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
1.20 Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); and
1.21 CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).
Note: – The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
– Photocopy only of I.D. card, or cellphone of I.D., shall not be accepted.
– All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
– As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for admission on examination day, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of examination (or from January 1, 2019 to June 22, 2019).
2. BLACK BALL PEN/S;
3. Non-scientific and non-programmable Calculator (note: watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with calculator are not allowed)
4. Original of PSA/LCR issued Birth Certificate printed on Security Paper (only if I.D. card has no date of birth);
5. Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (only if available); and
6. Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Note: Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the above listed items
C. Other Reminders
1.Visit and have an ocular inspection of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
2. Be at the assigned school early on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment. Testing venues shall be open to examinees at 6 a.m.;
3. Use of any aid in answering the test (such as books, dictionaries and other forms of printed materials; watch calculators, cellular phone calculators, and any other gadgets with calculator, cellular phones, smart phones/watches, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly prohibited.
4. Only BLACK BALL PEN shall be used in the examination. Pencils and any other kinds of pen (e.g. gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, etc.) including other colors of ball pen are not allowed.
To receive an update in the June 2019 BCLTE & ICLTE visit CSC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com