The result for June 2019 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) also known as the Nurses Board Exam is posted here, officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing administered the Philippine Nurses Licensure Examination on June 2 (Sunday) and 3 (Monday), 2019, in designated testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
A total of 5,059 out of 9,691 passed the NLE given by the Board of Nursing in the different testing center nationwide.
The members of the Board of Nursing who gave the licensure examination are Glenda S. Arquiza, Chairman; Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo, Members.
- List of Passers: June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of June 2019 Nursing Board Exam will be on June 21, 2019 (Friday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on July 3 to July 12, 2019, and it will be done online. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The two (2) days NLE examination is consisting of five (5) parts namely:
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child,
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A),
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The examination will test competencies in relation to eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standard of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. These key areas are categorized as follows:
- Patient Care Competencies – (1.) Safe and Quality Nursing Care, (2.) Communication, (3.) Collaboration and Teamwork, (4.) Health Education,
- Empowering Competencies – (5.) Legal Responsibilities, (6.) Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities, (7.) Personal and Professional Development,
- Enabling Competencies – (8.) Management of Resources and Environment, (9.) Records Management,
- Enhancing Competencies – (10.) Research, and (11.) Quality Improvement.
To receive an update on the June 2019 Nursing Board Exam Results visit the PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com