The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for May 2019 Dentist Board Exam Passers also known as Dentists Licensure Examination will be available a few days after the release of official results.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Dentistry conducted the dentists’ board exam last May 8, 9 & 10, 2019 – written phase and May 28, 29, 30 & 31, 2019 for the practical phase in Manila testing centers.
- List of Passers: May 2019 Dentist Board Exam Results
- Top Passers: May 2019 Dentist Board Exam Results
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools: May 2019 Dentist Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Dentist passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon and done online. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
To receive an update from May 2019 Dentist Board Exam visit