MANILA, the Philippines – Congratulations to 3,372 out of 8,855 successfully passed the May 2019 Civil Engineers (CE) Board Exam also known as Civil Engineers Licensure Examination. The complete details of the result are available here as the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools is posted here.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Civil Engineering administered the civil engineers examination last May 5 & 6, 2019 in the following testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: May 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- List of Top Ten (10) Passers: May 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- List of Top Performing and Performance of Schools: May 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
The results of examination with respect to thirty-nine (39) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination. Likewise, the examination result of one (1) examinee was withheld, until necessary documents have been properly reconstituted and submitted to the Commission.
The results were released in four (4) working days after the last day of examination.
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of May 2019 Civil Engineer Board Exam will be set on May 10, 2019 (Friday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The two (2) days civil engineer examination covered the following topics:
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (Algebra, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Analytics, Descriptive and Solid Geometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Highway and Railroad surveying, Plane Topographic and Hydro-graphic Surveying, Advanced Surveying, Design and Construction of Highways and Railroads, Piers, Ports, and Wharves.)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (Fluid Properties; Hydro-static Pressures; Fluid Flow; Buoyancy and Flotation, Relative equilibrium of Liquids; Hydrodynamics; Water Supply; Soil Properties, Soils Classification, Fluid Flow through Soil Mass, Stresses in Soil Mass, Soil Strength, and Tests, Bearing Capacity; Compaction, Consolidation, and Settlement; Lateral Earth Pressures; Slope Stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Theory of Structures; Analysis and Design of Concrete; Steel; Timber Structures and Foundation with the application of the governing Code of Practice)
The table below is the data summary of six (6) previous examination results for the Civil Engineering Licensure Examination.
|DATE OF EXAMS||TOTAL # OF EXAMINEES||TOTAL PASSED||TOP PASSERS||TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS|
|November 2018||13,887||6,262||Jaydee Niere Lucero UP-Diliman (97.20)||UP-Los Baños|
|May 2018||7,599||2,738||Renz Rodney Sarile Fernandez Western Mindanao State University – Zamboanga City (93.55)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2017||12,447||6,075||Nikho Lawrence Ramos Corres UP-Diliman (97.90)||UP-Diliman|
|May 2017||6,998||2,514||Hisham Adiong Sacar FEU-Institute of Technology (94.60)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2016||10,972||5,036||Sirven Carandang Garibay UP-Los Baños (93.20)||UP-Diliman|
|May 2016||5,882||2,245||Luvincci Del Rosario Tan MIT-Manila (93.70)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2015||9,482||3,935||Armand Henzkel Bangolan Canoy Cebu Institute of Technology (94.80)||UP-Los Baños|
Note: Click on the corresponding link to view more details, like the full list of passers, top 10 passers, and list of top performing schools.
To receive an update on May 2019 Civil Engineers Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – PhilBoardResults.com