MANILA, the Philippines – The results for May 2019 Chemical Engineers (ChemEng) Board Exam also known as Chemical Engineers Licensure Examination is expected to be released online. Once it becomes available, the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools is posted here.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 313 out of 616 passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this May 2019.
The members of the Board of Chemical Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Ofelia V. Bulaong, Chairman; Engr. Jeffrey G. Mijares and Engr. Cyd P. Aguilera, Members.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Chemical Engineering conducted the Chemical Engineers examination on May 22, 23 and 24, 2019 in PRC testing area of Manila and Cebu.
- List of Passers: May 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: May 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: May 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of May 2019 Chemical Engineers Board Exam will be on May 28, 2019. However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The three (3) days chemical engineer examination covered the following topics:
- Physical and Chemical Principles (General Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Biochemical Engineering. and Environmental Engineering.)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (Chemical Engineering Calculations, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics; Reaction Kinetics, Unit Operations; Chemical Process Industries, Plant design; and Instrumentation and Process Control).
- General Engineering, Ethics, and Contracts (Mathematics, Physics; Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Engineering Economics; and laws; Contracts and Ethics).
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
From June 13 to June 14, 2019, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to online.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- downloaded duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- notice of admission (for identification only),
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of documentary stamps and
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The table below is the data summary of two (2) years of previous examination results for the Chemical Engineers Licensure Examination.
|DATE OF EXAMS||TOTAL # OF EXAMINEES||TOTAL PASSED||TOP PASSERS||TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS|
|November 2018||1,043||737||Peter Nicholas Saquido Ong Lao – UP-Diliman (84.40)||UP-Diliman|
|May 2018||636||296||Peter Matthew Paul Toribio Fowler – MIT-Manila (83.00)||DLSU-Manila|
|November 2017||942||627||John Cyril Pastrana Claur –|
University of Saint La Salle –
|May 2017||561||310||Wayne Lorenz Bagano Tandingan – University of San Carlos – (85.20)||DLSU-Manila|
Note: Click on the corresponding link to view more details, like the full list of passers, top 10 passers, and list of top performing schools.
To receive an update on the May 2019 Chemical Engineers board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com