MANILA, Philippines – The result for May 2019 Certified Public Accountants Licensure Examination (CPA) also known as Accountants Board Exam is will be posted here officially released by the authority.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy administered the Board Licensure Examination for Certified Public Accountants (BLECPA) on May 12, 19 & 20, 2019 in the cities of Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Manila, Cebu, Iloilo, Lucena, Tuguegarao, Legazpi.
- List of Passers: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2019”, the target release date for the result of May 2019 CPA Board Exam will be set on May 27, 2019.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will announce soon, and it will be done online. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The three (3) days CPA examination covered the following topics:
- Taxation, Business Law & Taxation
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Auditing and Auditing Theory
- Theory of Accounts
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions
- Auditing Problems
- Management Advisory Services
- Management Services
- Practical Accounting I & II.
FAST FACT OF THE PREVIOUS EXAMINATION
The table below is the data summary of previous examination results for Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination.
|DATE OF EXAMS||TOTAL # OF EXAMINEES||TOTAL PASSED||TOP PASSERS||TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS|
|October 2018||14,358||3,616||Lahaira Amy Cayog Reyes |
University of Santo Tomas
|May 2018||9,830||2,843||Jayson Ong Chan |
Saint Paul School of Professional Studies-Palo
|De La Salle University-Manila|
|October 2017||14,816||4,511||Alfonso Solomon Ramos Magno |
University of Santo Tomas
|May 2017||9,645||3,389||Vianca Pearl Inot Amores|
University of San Carlos
|University of San Carlos|
Note: Click on the corresponding link to view more details, like the full list of passers, top 10 passers, and list of top performing schools.
To receive an update on the May 2019 Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com