The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) published the full list of seat and room assignment of the examinees for June 2019 Criminologists Board Exam also known as Criminologists Licensure Examination. The said examinee’s room assignment is posted here.
PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Criminology will administer the Criminologist Board Exam on June 9, 10 & 11, 2019 on the following selected testing centers nationwide.
Note: Click on the testing center above to show your room assignment for the said licensure examination.
Three (3) days examination covered the following subjects:
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure, and Evidence – (Criminal Law book I, Criminal Law Book II; Criminal Procedure, Evidence, and Court Testimony) – with a weight of 20%
- Law Enforcement Administration – (Police Organization and Administration with Police Planning, Industrial Security Administration, Police Patrol Operations with Police Communication System, Police Intelligence, Police Personnel, and Records Management, Comparative Police System) – with the weight of 20%
- Criminalistics – (Personal Identification, Police Photography, Forensic Ballistics, Questioned Documents Examination, Polygraph (Lie Detection), Legal Medicine) – 20%
- Crime Detection and Investigation – (Fundamental of Criminal Investigation, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation, Special Crime Investigation, Organized Crime Investigation, Drug Education and Vice Control, Fire Technology and Arson Investigation) – 15%
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics – (Introduction to Criminology and Psychology of Crimes, Philippines Criminal Justice System, Ethics and Values, Juvenile Delinquency, Human Behavior, and Crisis Management and Criminological Research and Statistics) – 15%
- Correctional Administration – (Institutional Corrections, Non-Institutional Corrections) -10%
INSTRUCTIONS TO EXAMINEES
As instruction stated by PRC, on the day of the examination, all examinees must report to the school/building/room assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Late examinees will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees must observe the required attire on examination day.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on the examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered-stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
To receive an update on the room assignment of examinees for June 2019 Criminologist Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com