The verification of ratings and schedule of registration in the April 2019 Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) & Registered Master Electricians (RME) Board Exam will be available a few days after the release of
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board for Electrical Engineering administered the Registered Electrical Engineers Board Exam (REE) last April 15 & 16, 2019 and Registered Master Electricians Board Exam (RME) last April 17, 2019 in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Tacloban.
- List of Passers: April 2019 Registered Electrical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: April 2019 Registered Electrical Engineers Board Exam Result
- List of Passers: April 2019 Registered Master Electricians Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: April 2019 Registered Master Electricians Board Exam Result
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools: April 2019 REE & RME Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking
- Back to April 2019 REE & RME Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Electrical Engineers & Master Electricians passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION & OATH TAKING
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon, and it will be done on-line. Please go to http://online1.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
You may set your appointment at https://online.prc.gov.ph/
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
To receive an update from April 2019 REE & RME Board Exam visit the PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com