The verification of ratings and schedule of registration in the March 2019
Medical Technologist Licensure Examination will be available a few days after the release of official result.
PRC together with Professional Regulatory Board of Medical Technology administered the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination last March 13 & 14, 2019 in selected schools from the following testing centers located in Tuguegarao, Davao City, Lucena, Metro Manila, Iloilo City, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro, Baguio, and Zamboanga City.
- List of Passers: March 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: March 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Back to March 2019 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Medical Technologist passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page or this address https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION & OATH TAKING
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on April 1 to April 12, 2019, and it will be done
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
You may set your appointment at https://online.prc.gov.ph/
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
To receive an update from March 2019 Medical Technologist Board Exam visit the PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com