The result in the March 2019 Pharmacist Board Exam also known as Pharmacists Licensure Examination is expected to be released by Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). Once it becomes available, the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools will be posted here.
PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy administered the Pharmacists Board Exam in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on March 6 & 7, 2019.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 2,100 out of 3,234 passed the Pharmacist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Pharmacy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao
The members of the Board of Pharmacy who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros, Officer-In-Charge; Ms. Adelina C. Royo and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days after the last day of examination.
- List of Passers: March 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Result
- List of Top 10 Passers: March 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Result
- List of Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
To be a registered Pharmacist, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2018-1127 Series of 2018, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2018”, the target release date for the result of March 2019 Pharmacist Board Exam will be on March 12, 2019. However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry) – 20%.
- Pharmacology (Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry) – 15%.
- Practice Pharmacy (Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations) – 17.5%.
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (Toxicology; Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions) -15%.
- Pharmaceutics (Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence & Ethics) – 17.5%. And,
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control (Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health) – 15%.
Table 1.0: Summary of the Previous Examination for the last two (2) years.
|Examination Date||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Top Passer||Top Performing School|
|August2018||4,230||2,927||Louise Tan Theunis –(91.55)||Saint Louis University – (98.69%)|
|March 2018||3,039||1,695||Ryan Joseph Caballes Tuzon – (92.95)||University of the Philippines – Manila – (100%)|
|August 2017||5,079||2,784||Jannylene Rose Tolentino Chua – (91.10)||Saint Louis University – ( |
|March 2017||3,732||2,426||Rhys Jansen Tui Pavon – (94.73)||University of the Philippines – (100%)|
Note: Click on the corresponding link above to view more details
To receive an update from March 2019 Pharmacists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com