The verification of ratings and schedule of registration in the February 2019
Mechanical Engineer & Certified Plant Mechanics Licensure
PRC together with Professional Regulatory Board of Mechanical Engineering conducted the mechanical engineer and certified plant mechanic licensure exams in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, and Tacloban last February 24 & 25, 2019.
- List of Passers: February 2019 Mechanical Engineers (ME) Board Exam Result
- List of Passers: February 2019 Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: February 2019 Mechanical Engineers (ME) Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: February 2019 Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: February 2019 ME & CPM Board Exam Result
- Back to the February 2019 ME & CPM Board Exam Results, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION & OATH TAKING
From March 8 to March 14, 2019, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examinations WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
You may set your appointment at https://online.prc.gov.ph/
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
To receive an update from February 2019 ME & CPM Board Exam visit