The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for September 2018 Teachers Board Exam Passers also known as Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) will be available a few days after the release of official results.
PRC with the Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Teachers (PRBPT) administered the Teachers Board Exams or LET for elementary and secondary levels last September 30, 2018. It was taking place in various schools located in Antique, Bacolod, Baguio, Batanes, Cagayan de Oro, Catarman, Northern Samar; Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Romblon, Rosales, Pangasinan; Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Virac, Catanduanes; and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: September 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: September 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2018 Teachers Board Exams Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to September 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result, Main Page
INITIAL REGISTRATION SCHEDULE & VENUES FOR MANILA LET PASSERS
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the Initial Registration Schedule and Venues for the September 2018 Manila LET Passers as follows:
- Initial Registration for Licensure Examination passers with Online Initial Registration Form generated and printed at www.prc.gov.ph;
- Issuance of Certificates of Good Standing, Certificate of Passing and Report of Ratings (upon request)
SCHEDULED MASS OATHTAKING CEREMONIES IN BAGUIO LET PASSERS
To all new Professional Teachers, the schedule of Mass Oathtaking Ceremonies will be announced soon.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon.
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Teacher passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page under the Other eServices menu to known their passing rate. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of an initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The date(s) of registration is provided on the main page together with the list of official results.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The Oath Taking Ceremony of the passers of the September 2018 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers will be announced after the results were released.
To receive an update from September 2018 Teacher Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com