CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
- List of Passers: November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon, and it will announce soon.
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The two (2) days NLE examination is consisting of five (5) parts namely:
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child,
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A),
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The examination will test competencies in relation to eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standard of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. These key areas are categorized as follows:
- Patient Care Competencies – (1.) Safe and Quality Nursing Care, (2.) Communication, (3.) Collaboration and Teamwork, (4.) Health Education,
- Empowering Competencies – (5.) Legal Responsibilities, (6.) Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities, (7.) Personal and Professional Development,
- Enabling Competencies – (8.) Management of Resources and Environment, (9.) Records Management,
- Enhancing Competencies – (10.) Research, and (11.) Quality Improvement.
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD
The members of the Board of Nursing who gave the licensure examination are Glenda S. Arquiza, Chairman; Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo, Members.
To receive an update on the November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com