The registration of passers, verification of ratings, oathtaking schedule and venue for the passers of November 2018 Nursing (NLE) board exam conducted by Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Board of Nursing will be available few days after the release of official results.
- List of Passers: November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to November 2018 Nursing Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
NLE passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page under the Other eServices menu to known their passing rate. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will announce soon, will be done online.
Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, notice of admission (for identification only),
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of documentary stamps and 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of an initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The date(s) of registration are provided on the main page together with the list of official results.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees will come few weeks after the board examination results are released.
To receive an update from November 2018 Nursing Board Exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com