The Civil Service Commission ( CSC) released the result for Region 13 (National Capital Region – NCR) in the October 2018 Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE). On this page, the full list of passers for BCLTE will be available here once officially set online by the authority.
CSC and Department of Finance-Bureau of Local Government Finance (DOF-BLGF) administered the Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination last October 14, 2018, in Ramon Magsaysay High School (Cubao) Ermin Garcia Street cor. EDSA (in front of Nepa Q Mart) Cubao, Quezon City.
LIST OF PASSERS
Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination
October 14, 2018
CSCRO NO. 13 (Quezon City)
SEQ NO. EXAMINEE NO. EXAMINEE NAME
ACOSTA, MICHAEL G.
ALDAY, ROGEL S.
BAGAYAS, RONNEL P.
BARRIOS, DINA B.
BONDOC, MICHAEL E.
BUCALEN, ALMA D.
CAPIRAL, ACHILLES ANTHON B.
CARTAÑO, RAFAELA EDITH F.
CIELO, MELJOHN D.
GOLLA, RODEL C.
HERMOGENES, CHRISTOPHER S.
ISIP, ALDINE MARINE E.
JOBO, GERARDO C.
JOVIDA, JOCELYN B.
LABAO, JESSON G.
MENDOZA, BEVERLY JEAN A.
OLORVIDA, LALAINE A.
PEREZ, ROWENA M.
PETILLA, ERLANI A.
SAN PASCUAL, JOSEFINA G.
TUMAMBING, JOY P.
LIST OF PASSERS FOR BCLTE RESULT BY REGION [ Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12 | NCR | CAR | CARAGA ]
- Result for Intermediate Competency on Local Treasury Examination (ICLTE)
- Result for Special Career Service Examination – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Government Employees
- Individual test result generation through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System) will be available on May 10, 2016, and thereafter.
- Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO) concerned. A complete directory of the CSCROs can be accessed through the CSC website.
- Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available, through the CSCROs, by May 24, 2016, and thereafter. (N.B.: CSC Eligibility card is not yet available.)
- Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
- Read thoroughly, and be guided, by the corresponding Examination Advisory to be posted on the CSC website.
To receive an update about October 2018 Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination Result visit CSC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com