- List of Passers: October 2018 CPA Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: October 2018 CPA Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: October 2018 CPA Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- List of Conditioned Examinees: October 2018 CPA Board Exam Result
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2017-1068 Series of 2017, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2018”, the target release date for the result of October 2018 CPA Board Exam will be set on October 22, 2018.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
The four (4) days CPA examination covered the following topics:
- Taxation, Business Law & Taxation
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Auditing and Auditing Theory
- Theory of Accounts
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions
- Auditing Problems
- Management Advisory Services
- Management Services
- Practical Accounting I & II.
FACT OF PREVIOUS EXAMS
The table below is the data summary of previous examination results for Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination.
|DATE OF EXAMS||TOTAL # OF EXAMINEES||TOTAL PASSED||TOP PASSERS||TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS|
|May 2018||9,830||2,843||Jayson Ong Chan
Saint Paul School of Professional Studies-Palo
|De La Salle University-Manila|
|October 2017||14,816||4,511||Alfonso Solomon Ramos Magno
University of Santo Tomas
|May 2017||9,645||3,389||Vianca Pearl Inot Amores
University of San Carlos
|University of San Carlos|
To receive an update on the October 2018 Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com