CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
- List of Passers: September 2018 Respiratory Therapist Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: September 2018 Respiratory Therapist Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2018 Respiratory Therapist Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
To be a registered respiratory therapist, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2016-1068 Series of 2017, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2018”, the target release date for the result of September 2018 Respiratory Therapist Board Exam will be on September 10, 2018 (Monday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The two (2) days examination covered the following topics:
- Respiratory Care
- Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
To receive an update from September 2018 Respiratory Therapists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. Philboardresults.com