(UPDATE 09/26/2018) MANILA, the Philippines – Professional Regulation Commission released the result for Medical Technologists (Medtech) Licensure Examination for September 2018 also known as Medical Technologists Board Exam. The said examination result is shown here, includes the full list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing and performance of schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MEDTECH PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 4,718 out of 6,070 passed the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Tuguegarao this September 2018.
The members of the Board of Medical Technology who gave the licensure examination are Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza, Chairman; Ms. Marilyn R. Atienza and Ms. Marian M. Tantingco, Members.
The results were released in three (3) working days from the last day of examination.
- List of Passers: September 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: September 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
DATE OF RELEASE
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Clinical Microscopy (Urinalysis and other body fluids)
- Blood Banking and Serology
- Histopathologic Techniques
- Medical Technology Laws
- Related Laws and its Implementing Rules, and the Code of Ethics.
To receive an update from September 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com