The complete list of examinees room assignment for August 2018 Mining Engineers Licensure Examination will be posted here, once the official list is released online by the authority.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Mining Engineering will administer the aforementioned examination on August 7, 8 & 9, 2018 in the following cities:
NOTE: Click on the testing center above to verify your room assignment.
The three (3) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Mining Engineering I (includes are Mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods, Mine Planning, Designing and Development; Ventilation and Mine Safety; and Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and Applied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics) – 35%
- Mining Engineering II (includes are Mineral Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and Mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Laws and Ethics) – 30%
- Mining Engineering III ( includes are General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology; Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematics in Geology and Mineral Engineering, Ecology) – 30%
As instruction given by PRC, on the day of the examination, all examinees must report to the school/building/room assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Late examinees will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees must observe the required attire on examination day:
- Female examinees – White blouse or shirt with a collar and decent pants or slacks.
- Male examinees – White polo shirt with a collar and slacks or decent pants.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination day. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered-stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
To receive an update on August 2018 Mining Engineer board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com