The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Mining Engineering administered the aforementioned examination last August 7, 8 & 9, 2018 in testing center of Manila, Baguio, and Davao.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 282 out of 326 passed the Mining Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Mining Engineering in Manila, Baguio and Davao this August 2018.
The members of the Board of Mining Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Cornelio Q. Casido, Chairman; Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna, Members.
- List of Passers: August 2018 Mining Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: August 2018 Mining Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Performing and Performance of Schools: August 2018 Mining Engineers Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
To be a registered mining engineer, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
DATE OF RELEASE
The three (3) days mining engineers examination covered the following topics:
- Mining Engineering I – (mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods; Mine Planning, Designing and Development; Ventilation and Mine Safety; and Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and Applied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics)
- Mining Engineering II – (Mineral Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and Mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Law and Ethics)
- Mining Engineering III – (General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology; Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematics in Geology and Mineral Engineering, Ecology)
To receive an update about August 2018 Mining Engineers Board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.