MANILA, the Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) will conduct the second set of 2018 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) also known as LET Exam and Teachers Board Exams for elementary and secondary levels. On this page, the September 2018 Teachers Examination programs, schedules, date of filing of an application, testing centers, room assignments, results and other related announcements by the authority is shown here.
PRC extend the application for September 2018 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers from July 20, 2018 to July 27, 2018.
Applicants may apply ONLINE and choose from the list of PRC offices / Service Centers / OSSCO sites where applications will be processed:
- PRC Baguio
- PRC Cagayan De oro
- PRC Cebu
- PRC Davao
- PRC Iloilo
- PRC Legaspi
- PRC Lucena
- PRC Pagadian
- PRC Tacloban
- PRC Tuguegarao
- Zamboanga Field Office
- Robinsons Galleria (Ortigas)
- Robinsons Place Manila
- Robinsons Place Santiago
- Robinsons Place Iloilo
- Robinsons Place Bacolod
- Robinsons Place Dumaguete
- Robinsons Galleria (Cebu)
- Robinsons Place Butuan
- Robinsons Place Gensan
- Robinsons Place Ilocos (San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte)
- Robinsons Place Dasmariñas, Cavite
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- Robinsons Place Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Robinsons Place Novaliches
- Robinsons Place Ormoc City
- Robinsons Place Pangasinan (Calasiao, Pangasinan)
- Robinsons Starmills (San Fernando, Pampanga)
- Robinsons Place Las Piñas
- Robinsons Place Naga
- Robinsons Place Tagum
- Arellano University
- Philippine Normal University (PNU)
- OSSCO Palayan (Nueva Ecija)
- OSSCO Clark (Pampanga)
PRC released an announcement that it will conduct the processing of applications of the September 2018 Licensure Examination Teachers (LET) from July 9-20, 2018 (except Saturday and Sunday) at Arellano University (AU) and Philippine Normal University (PNU) from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
DATE OF EXAMINATION
Teachers Board Exams will be held on September 30, 2018 (Sunday) in the different schools located in designated testing centers in the country.
DATE FOR FILING OF APPLICATION
The opening of online processing for LET is already started last May 20, 2018, for the first timer and repeater examinees and the deadline for application is set on Friday,
July 20, 2018. Extended to July 27, 2018.
LIST OF TESTING CENTERS
- Bacolod City
- Baguio City
- Cagayan de Oro City
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- General Santos City
- Iloilo City, Iloilo
- Kidapawan City, Cotabato
- Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
- Legazpi City
- Lucena City
- Occidental Mindoro
- Oriental Mindoro
- Pagadian City
- Rosales, Pangasinan
- Tacloban City, Leyte
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Virac, Catanduanes
- Zamboanga City
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ASPIRING APPLICANTS
No applicant will be admitted to take the examination unless, on the date of filing of the application, aspiring applicants must comply with the following requirements:
- A citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines in the practice of the teaching profession;
- At least eighteen (18) years of age;
- In good health and of good reputation with high moral values;
- Has not been convicted by final judgment by a court for an offense involving moral turpitude;
- A graduate of a school, college or university recognized by the government and possesses the minimum educational qualifications, as follows:
- For teachers in preschool, a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education (BECED) or its equivalent;
- For teachers in the elementary grades, a bachelor’s degree in elementary education (BSEED) or its equivalent;
- For teachers in the secondary grades, a bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor, or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten (10) units in professional education; and
- (4) For teachers of vocational and two-year technical courses, a bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization or its equivalent, with at least eighteen (18) units in professional education.
SCOPE OF EXAMINATION
The examinations for the elementary and secondary school teachers will be separate.
The examination for teachers at the elementary level is consist of two (2) parts, namely: professional education and general education.
The examination for teachers at the secondary level is consist of three (3) parts, namely: professional education, general education, and field of specialization.
- Coverage of Examination for General Education
- Coverage of Examination for Professional Education (Elementary & Secondary Teachers Examinees)
- Coverage of Examination in the Fields of Specialization for Secondary Teacher Examinees Only
ITINERARY OF EXAMINATION
|Sunday, September 30, 2018|
|LET For Elementary Teachers Examinees Only|
|6:30 A.M. – &:45 AM||General Instructions / Filing out of Forms|
|8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||General Education||40%|
|11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.||Professional Education||60%|
|LET For Secondary Teachers Examinees Only|
|6:30 A.M. – &:45 AM||General Instructions / Filing out of Forms|
|8:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.||General Education||20%|
|11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.||Professional Education||40%|
|3:00 P.M. – 6:30 P.M.||Specialization||40%|
As instruction given by PRC, on the day of the examination, all examinees must report to the school/building/room assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Late examinees will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees must observe the required attire on examination day. For male examinees, it must be a white polo shirt with collar and decent pants or slacks. For female examinees, should wear a white blouse or shirt with a collar without any seal, logo, or mark and decent pants or slacks.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered-stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
Examinees are allowed to bring and eat their food inside the examination room.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
To pass the examination, examinees must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
To receive an update about September 2018 LET/Teachers board exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com