MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the list examinees of room/building/school assignments in the August 2018 Pharmacists Licensure Examination. It is also known as Pharmacists Board Exam, List of room assignment is available on this site.
PRC together with Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy will administer the Pharmacists Licensure Examination on August 4 – 5, 2018 (Saturday & Sunday) in selected school from different testing centers located in the following:
(Click on the testing center link below to view your room assignment)
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry) – 20%.
- Pharmacology (Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry) – 15%.
- Practice Pharmacy (Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations) – 17.5%.
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (Toxicology; Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions) -15%.
- Pharmaceutics (Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence & Ethics) – 17.5%. And,
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control (Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health) – 15%.
As PRC reminders that all examinees are advised to be in their designated rooms before 6:30 in the morning on the first day of examination. Late examinees will not be admitted.
They are required to bring their Notice of Admission (NOA), applicant’s stub, official receipt, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, two or more pencils (No.2), black ball pens, long brown envelope and long plastic envelope. Examinees are required to observe the dress code of plain white polo shirt with decent pants or slacks.
Things that are Prohibited inside the examination premises are the following: Books, notes, review and other printed materials containing coded data, information, and formula. Gadget/devices like mobile phone, portable computers, programmable calculators. Bags of any kind. And other examination aides not stated in the examination program.
To receive an update from August 2018 Pharmacists Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com