The Complete List of Examinees Room Assignment for June 2018 Architects Licensure Examination (ALE).
MANILA, Philippines – The list of examinees room assignment for June 2018 Architects Board Exam will be posted here, once the official list is finalized and set online by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The architects’ examination is scheduled to take place on June 28 & 29, 2018, and will administer by PRC and Professional Regulatory Board of Architecture (PRBoA) at designated PRC testing area.
LIST OF TESTING AREA
Here’s the complete list of testing center for Architects board exam. Click on the testing center where you registered to take the examination, to show your room assignment.
The two (2) days Architecture examination covered the following topics:
- History and Theory of Architecture, Principles of Planning, Architecture Practice (30%),
- Utilities Systems, Structural Conceptualization, Building Materials and Construction (30%)
- Architectural Design and Site Planning (40%).
- On the second day of the examination, every candidate is required to bring to the examination room the following:
- architect scales (English & Metric Scales)
- 30 x 60 and 45-degree triangles
- non-programmable calculators
- pencils, drawing pens, erasers, graphed paper and other tools for sketching purposes
- a copy of Rules VII and VIII of the 2004 Revised IRR of P.D. No. 1096 “1977 National Building Code of the Philippines (NBCP)” which may be downloaded for free from the Latest Publication Section of the PRBoA Website.
Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination rooms, borrow anything or communicate with one another on any subject matter. Every candidate is required to bring his/her lunch and/or supper (placed inside to a transparent/plastic bag) during the examination. The proctors/room watchers will not allow any person to give or distribute food to any examinees while the examination is in progress.
As PRC reminders that all examinees are advised to be in their designated rooms before 6:30 in the morning on the first day of examination. Late examinees will not be admitted.
They are required to bring their Notice of Admission (NOA), applicant’s stub, official receipt, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, two or more pencils (No.2), black ball pens, long brown envelope and long plastic envelope. Examinees are required to observe the dress code, for the male is a plain white polo shirt with decent pants or slacks. While for the female is white blouse or shirt with a collar and decent skirts, pants/slacks.
Things that are Prohibited inside the examination premises are the following: Books, notes, review and other printed materials containing the date, information, and formula. Gadget/devices like mobile phone, portable computers, programmable calculators. Bags of any kind. And other examination aides not stated in the examination program.
To receive an update from June 2018 Architects Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com