- List of Passers: May 2018 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: May 2018 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: May 2018 Chemical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The three (3) days chemical engineer examination covered the following topics:
- Physical and Chemical Principles (General Inorganic Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Analytical Chemistry; Biochemical Engineering. and Environmental Engineering.)
- Chemical Engineering Principles (Chemical Engineering Calculations, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics; Reaction Kinetics, Unit Operations; Chemical Process Industries, Plant design; and Instrumentation and Process Control).
- General Engineering, Ethics, and Contracts (Mathematics, Physics; Engineering Mechanics; Strength of Materials; Engineering Economics; and laws; Contracts and Ethics).
PREVIOUS EXAM RESULTS
With a total of 310 out of 561 passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this May 2017. See the complete list of passers
University of San Carlos (USC) alum led the said examination, He is Wayne Lorenz Bagano Tandingan, scored 85.20%. See the full list of top passers
De La Salle University (DLSU-Manila) declared as top performing schools in the aforementioned examination with passing rate of 94.12%. See the complete list of top performing & performance of schools
Last November of 2016, a total of 534 out of 918 passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemical Engineering in Manila and Cebu. The result was released two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
PRC declared the University of the Philippines (UP-Diliman) as top performing schools in the said examination results with passing rate of 95.71 percent. Followed by UP-Los Baños with 90.20 percent.
A graduate of De La Salle University (DLSU-Manila), who successfully got the highest placed in the chemical engineers’ examination. He is Clarence Joseph Uy Co with the score of 85.50%. See the full list of top passers
To receive an update on the May 2018 Chemical Engineers board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com