MANILA, the Philippines – The results for April 2018 Special Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for government employees will be reproduced here, courtesy of Civil Service Commission (CSC). The said examination result is also known as the Civil Service Exam for Professional and SubProfessional levels. Once the results are released online, the list of passers by regions, list of top ten (10) passers and a related announcement are also posted on this page.
CSC administered the Special CSE-PPT eligibility exams last April 15, 2018. This special examination is for government employees who want to apply for a permanent position, or for a promotion. The exam takers are those under job order and contract of service with government agencies to give them the opportunity for possible absorption in the government service. The special CSE-PPT are simultaneously conducted in 13 regions.
APRIL 2018 CSC-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
List of Passers for Professional & Subprofessional Level by Region: [ Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12 | NCR | CARAGA ]
- Top Ten (10) Passers for CSE-PPT Professional & SubProfessional
PASSER’S EXAMINATION RATING
Examination rating can be generated approximately fifteen (15) days after the list of passers is posted, using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) located in CSC website.
For those who pass the examination should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of their certification of Eligibility. For the complete directory of the CSC Regional Offices click here
To pass the CSE-PPT for prof & sub prof, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00 percent (%).
CSC-PPT both for Professional and Subprofessional levels covered the following topics.
Professional Level (Prof)
- In English and Filipino (includes: Vocabulary, Grammar and Correct Usage, Paragraph Organization, Reading Comprehension, Analogy, Logic and Numerical Reasoning)
- General Information (includes: Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees RA No. 6713, Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, Environment Management and Protection)
SubProfessional Level (SubProf)
- In English and Filipino (includes: Vocabulary, Grammar and Correct Usage, Paragraph Organization, Reading Comprehension, Spelling, Clerical Operations and Numerical Reasoning)
- General Information (Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees RA No. 6713, Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, Environment Management and Protection)
The said examination for Professional level covered 170 test items in 3 hours and 10 minutes while in the Subprofessional test, 165 test items in 2 hours and 40 minutes.
To receive an update on April 2018 Civil Service Exam results visit CSC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com