The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Passers also known as Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) will be available few days after the release of official results.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) conducted the Teachers Board Exam for elementary and secondary levels on March 25, 2018 in selected schools located in Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Romblon, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2018 Teachers Board Exams Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result, Main Page
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Teacher passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page under the Other eServices menu to known their passing rate. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of an initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The date(s) of registration is provided on the main page together with the list of official results.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The Oath Taking Ceremony of the passers of the March 2018 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers will be announced after the results were released.
To receive an update from March 2018 Teacher Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com