The Professional Regulation Commission released the result for Medical Technologists (Medtech) Licensure Examination for March 2018 also known as Medical Technologists Board Exam. The said examination result is shown here, includes the full list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing and performance of schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MEDTECH PASSERS!!!
- List of Passers: March 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Clinical Microscopy (Urinalysis and other body fluids)
- Blood Banking and Serology
- Histopathologic Techniques
- Medical Technology Laws
- Related Laws and its Implementing Rules, and the Code of Ethics.
- August 2017
With a total of 4,821 out of 5,661 passed the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, and Tuguegarao this August 2017. See the full list of passers
Marianne Ross Bacia Soldevilla, graduated from Notre Dame of Marbel University (NDMU) – Koronadal City, got the highest score in the MedTech examination with garnering the score of 90.90. See the list of top 10 passers
PRC also declared the University of San Agustin (USA – Iloilo City), Cebu Doctors’ University (CDU – Mandaue City), Holy Name University (HNU – Tagbilaran City) and Colegio San Agustin (CSA – Bacolod City) as top performing schools in the said board exam for August 2017 with 100% passing rate. See the complete list of top performing and performances of schools
- February 2017
Total of 2,378 out of 3,216 passed the Medical Technologist Board Exam given by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, and Zamboanga. See the list of passers
Alum of Far Eastern University (FEU-Manila) got the highest placed in the said exam result. She is Vanessa Leslie Rivera with the garnered score of 91.20%. See the list of top 10 passers
PRC also declared Saint Louis University (SLU), Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) and Far Eastern University – Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation (FEU-NRMF) as top performing schools with 100% passing rate. See full list and details
- August 2016With a total of 4,144 out of 5,126 examinees passed the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Tuguegarao last August 2016.
Cagayan State University – Andrews Campus (Tug), Cebu Doctors’ University, Saint Louis University and University of Negros Occidental Recoletos declared as the top performing school 100% overall passing rate.
Graduates of Silliman University bagged the top two highest places in last August 2016 Medtech exam. Roselle Louise Luga Publico as rank one with a rating score of 91.10% and Clarisse Joan Ceriales Cadano in second, 90.70% rating. While alum of Cebu Doctors’ University got the third place, She is Eunice Maybelle Antonio Garcia with 90.30% rating.
To receive an update from March 2018 Medical Technologists Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com