The results of the ‘March 2018 Teachers Board Exam’ also known as ‘Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)’ – Elementary & Secondary levels are expected to release online. Once the official result is released online, the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools will be posted here.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Teachers (PRBPT) administered the Teachers Board Exam for elementary and secondary levels on March 25, 2018 in selected schools located in Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Romblon, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
- List of Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2018 Teachers Board Exam Result – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2018 Teachers Board Exams Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on PRC Resolution No. 2017-1068 Series of 2017, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2018”, the target release date for the result of March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam will be set on May 22, 2018 (Tuesday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
One (1) day teachers examination covered the following topics:
- Coverage of Examination for General Education
- Coverage of Examination for Professional Education (Elementary & Secondary Teachers Examinees
- Coverage of Examination in the Fields of Specialization for Secondary Teacher Examinees Only
To pass the LET examination, examinees must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
- September 2017
The Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) for September 2017 catered a total of one hundred eighty-seven thousand and five hundred twenty-nine (187,529) examinees. Only twenty-one thousand and one hundred ninety-eight (21,198) examinees (26.33%) who successfully passed the LET for the elementary level. While for secondary level, a total of forty-nine thousand and six hundred twenty-six (49,626) examinees (46.37%) tried to hurdle the teachers’ examination. Given last September 24, 2017 in 27 testing centers all over the Philippines, Hong Kong and Thailand. See the full list of LET passers (Elementary | Secondary)
The University of Santo Tomas (UST) declared as top performing schools for elementary level with 93.81% passing rate, with a total passed of 106 out of 113 examinees. See the top eight performing schools and performance of schools for elementary For secondary level, the University of the Philippines (UP-Los Baños) got the highest percentage of passers with 98.33%, 59 examinees got passed out of 60 examinees. See the top 10 performing school and performances of schools for secondary.
Mary Clarence Gepes Madero, alum of West Visayas State University (WVSU – La Paz) got the highest score for LET – Elementary level with passing score of 88.80%. See here the full list of top 10 passers for elementary level. And graduates of University of Mindanao (UM – Davao City) got the first(1st) and second(2nd) placed for secondary level. They are Rhoy Autentico Omega, scored 93.80 and Brian Monpon Ba-an with 92.60. See the list of top 10 passers for secondary level
- March 2017On the first set of LET for 2017, with a total 5,600 elementary teachers out of 53,915 examinees (10.39%) and 18,482 secondary teachers out of 72,584 examinees (25.46%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last March 26, 2017, in 18 testing centers all over the Philippines.It is further announced that of the 5,600 elementary teacher passers, 2,871 are first timers and 2,729 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 10,804 passers are first timers and 7,678 are repeaters. See the full list of LET passersPRC declared University of the Philippines (UP-Diliman) as top performing schools for LET for Secondary level with passing rate of 92.54% with total passed of 62 out of 67 examinees. While for Elementary level, none schools are qualified. See the full list of top performing and performance of schoolsGraduated from De La Salle University (DLSU-Manila) got the highest score for LET for Elementary Level, She is Samantha Christel Chua Gaerlan with a banged score of 90.60. While, Angelique Garcia De Vera, a proud alumnus of UP-Diliman got the second place with a score of 90.20%. See the complete list of Top 10 passers for Elementary LevelMarian Kaye Fortinez Gallego, grad of University of Mindanao (UM- Davao City) led the passers in the LET Secondary Level with 92.80 scores. While Acejan Lascuña Jadie of DLSU-Dasmariñas in second placed got the 92.60. See the full list of Top 10 passers for Secondary LevelThe result was released forty (40) working days from the last day of examination.
Below the table is the summary of Licensure Examination for Teachers results for the past six years. Based on our data, it is telling that the number of examinees taking LET every year is increasing.
Table 1.0 Summary of Teachers Board Exam Results in the last six (6) years.
|DATE OF TEACHERS EXAM||TOTAL NO. OF EXAMINEES||ELEMENTARY PASSERS||SECONDARY PASSERS||TOTAL NO. OF PASSERS|
To receive an update in the ‘March 2018 Teacher board exam results’ visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page through your browser for easy access. – Philboardresults.com