PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy administered the Pharmacists Board Exam in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Zamboanga on March 7 & 8, 2018.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 1,695 out of 3,039 passed the Pharmacist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Pharmacy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Zamboanga this March 2018.
The members of the Board of Pharmacy who gave the licensure examination are Ms. Adelina C. Royo, Chairman; Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
- List of Passers: March 2018 Pharmacists Board Exam Result
- List of Top 10 Passers: March 2018 Pharmacists Board Exam Result
- List of Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2018 Pharmacists Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
To be a registered Pharmacist, the exam taker must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
DATE OF RELEASE
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry) – 20%.
- Pharmacology (Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry) – 15%.
- Practice Pharmacy (Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations) – 17.5%.
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (Toxicology; Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions) -15%.
- Pharmaceutics (Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence & Ethics) – 17.5%. And,
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control (Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health) – 15%.
- August 2017
The Pharmacists Licensure Examination for August 2017 catered a total of five thousand and seventy-nine (5,079) examinees, only two thousand and seven hundred eighty-four (2,784) who successfully passed the board examination. See the full list of passers
The Saint Louis University (SLU) declared as top performing schools of the pharmacy examination with passsing rate of 97.27%. Followed by University of Santo Tomas (UST) – 92.50%, University of San Carlos (USC) – 92.11%, Adamson University (AU) – 86.79% and San Pedro Colloge (SPC-Davao City) – 86.73% respectively. See the full details of top performing and performance s of schools
A graduate of University of San Carlos (USC) got the highest score in the aforementioned board exam. She is Jannlene Rose Tolentino Chua with score of 91.10. Next is Kimberly Tan Lomantas alum of University of the Immaculate Conception (UIC-Davao), scored 91.05. See the full list of top 10 passers
- March 2017
2,426 out of 3,732 passed the Pharmacist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Pharmacy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, and Iloilo this March 2017. The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination. View the list of passers
The University of Santo Tomas (UST) is proud to Rhys Jansen Tui Pavon as top passers in the said examination results, with the score of 94.73-percent. See the list of top passers
PRC declared University of the Philippines (UP-Manila) as top performing schools with 100% passing rate. See full list of top performing schools
- June 2016 Result
A total of 1,406 out of 2,784 examinees passed the pharmacists board exam. It was held in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, and Davao.
San Pedro College – Davao City declared as the top performing school with a total number of 118 examinees, 104 are passed and with overall passing rate 88.14%.
John Byran Guadalupe Ruba is the pride of University of the Immaculate Conception – Davao, who got the highest placing for pharmacist board exam with garnering 92.85% rating. She was followed by Jennilyn Daza Yambao from Our Lady of Fatima University – Valenzuela with a rating score of 92.80%. While in the third place is Mark Miguel Pimentel Latras of San Pedro College- Davao City, with 92.65% score.
To receive an update from March 2018 Pharmacists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com