TACLOBAN CITY, Philippines – The list of examinees room assignment for March 2018 Teachers Board Exam also known as March 2018 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) in Tacloban City will be posted here, once the official list is out online.
PRC and the Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) will conduct the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) also known as LET or Teachers Board Exam for Elementary and Secondary levels on March 25, 2018, located in different selected schools in Tacloban City, Leyte.
ELEMENTARY LEVEL ROOM ASSIGNMENT
SECONDARY LEVEL ROOM ASSIGNMENT
- Major in Agriculture and Fishery Arts (AFA)
- Major in Biological Sciences
- Major in English
- Major in Filipino
- Major in MAPEH
- Major in Mathematics
- Major in Physical Sciences
- Major in Social Studies / Social Sciences
- Major in Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
- Major in Values Education
This page will be updated soon, once the official list of examinees and their room assignments in Manila is set online by the authority.
List of other room assignments for the March 2018 Teachers LET Board Exam:
- Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- Baguio City, Benguet
- Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- General Santos City
- Iloilo City, Iloilo
- Kidapawan City
- Legazpi City, Albay
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Occidental Mindoro
- Pagadian City
- Rosales, Pangasinan
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Zamboanga City
Examinees are required to follows the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
- For male examinees – plain white polo shirt with collar, partnered with decent pants or slacks.
- For female – plain white blouse or shirt with collar and partnered with skirt or slacks.
Note: Shirt is without any seal, logo or marks.
To receive an update from room assignment of March 2018 Teachers LET Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com