MANILA, Philippines – The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) will conduct the first set of police examinations for the year 2018. It is known as April 2018 PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations. These examinations are: first, are for those aspiring to enter the Philippine National Police (PNP Entrance Exam), And the second one is for those who are already in the police service (Promotional Exam).
According to Napolcom, the PNP Entrance Examination is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age limit, height, and educational requirements. And for Promotional Examinations are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who meet the minimum qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility.
DATE OF EXAM
Date of examination for PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations will be held on April 22, 2018.
PERIOD OF ONLINE APPLICATION SCHEDULING
- For Entrance Exam: January 29 – February 2, 2018 (the system will be available at 12NN January 29, 2018 onwards)
- Promotional Exam for Police Officer (PO): February 5 – 9, 2018 (the system will be available at 12NN February 5, 2018 onwards)
- Promotional Exam for Senior Police Officer (SPO), Police Inspector (P/Insp) and Police Superintendent (P/Supt): February 12 – 16, 2018 (the system will be available at 12NN February 12, 2018 onwards)
ON-LINE EXAM APPLICATION SCHEDULING SYSTEM (OLEASS)
To all aspiring applicants of the said examinations, they must utilize the Napolcom On-Line Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) to request the Regional Office for their schedule on the filing of examination application.
Applicants will also personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line confirmation letter and other required documents, for further evaluation.
- Access www.napolcom.gov.ph / www.napolcom-oleass.com
- Fill out the mandatory form and click SUBMIT.
- Print out the on-line Schedule Confirmation.
- Check your e-mail account and access the link for the Application Form. Fill in all the required details, click SUBMIT and PRINT OUT a hard copy.
- Bring printouts of the Schedule Confirmation and filled-out Application Form to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the scheduled date for filing of the examination application.
Take note that the Regional Office reserves the right to limit the number of examinees it will accommodate. Acceptance of applications will be on a first-come-first-served basis and may be stopped even ahead of the deadline.
PNP ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Printed Confirmation Letter with reference number confirming scheduled appointment
- Duly accomplished Application Form and Index Cards (download NAPOLCOM Form 1-A (Application Form) here and Index Cards here)
- 2 recent and identical 1×1 ID photo (colored) with white background and complete name tag (indicate rank before the first, middle and last name if PNP member)
- Police exam fee of P400
- 1 legal size window envelope with P17 worth of mailing stamps
- Transcript of Scholastic Record (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma from CHED-accredited schools, state universities, and colleges
- Birth Certificate in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certified True Copy (CTC) issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA
- For PO1 with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order
The qualified applicant will receive a Notice of Admission (NOA) on the day he/she filed his/her application for PNP exam. To confirm status, applicant may verify the NAPOLCOM Regional Office where said application was filed.
To receive an update from April 2018 NAPOLCOM / PNP Entrance & Promotional Examination visit Napolcom official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.