The verification of ratings and schedule of registration for September 2017 Teachers Board Exam also known as Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) will be available few days after the release of official results.
PRC announced that 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) and 49,626 secondary teachers out of 107,020 examinees (46.37%) successfully passed the LET given last September 24, 2017, in 27 testing centers all over the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
It is further announced that of the 21,198 elementary teacher passers, 19,581 are first timers and 1,617 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 41,180 passers are first timers and 8,446 are repeaters.
- List of Passers: September 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: September 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: September 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: September 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to September 2017 Teachers Board Exam Result, Main Page
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS for Baguio Regional Office
Registration is ongoing. In order to save on travel time and expenses, BLEPT passers may transact with the Baguio Regional Office during scheduled mobile outreach, as follows:
|December 06, 2017
Balon Bayambang Events Center; 9:00 AM – 4:00PM
|December 11, 2017
Robert B. Estrella, Sr. Memorial Stadium; 8:00 AM – 4:00PM
|December 12, 2017
|TARLAC CITY, TARLAC
My Metro Town Mall; 10:00 AM – 4:00PM
|December 13, 2017
|URDANETA CITY, PANGASINAN
CB Mall Events Center; 9:00 AM – 4:00PM
|December 14, 2017
|CANDON CITY, ILOCOS SUR
Candon City Hall; 10:00 AM – 4:00PM
|December 15, 2017
|VIGAN CITY, ILOCOS SUR
Provincial Capitol Conference Room
(with Job Fair); 8:00 AM – 4:00PM
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS for PRC Manila Office
You may also register at the PRC Service Centers in Robinsons Place Manila, Robinsons Galleria, and in Clark Skills Training Center (formerly Polytechnic College, Clark, Pampanga).
Likewise, the following campuses shall also serve as venues for initial registration from December 4 to December 15, 2017:
- Arellano University – College of Education in Sampaloc, Manila;
- University of Santo Tomas – College of Education in España, Manila;
- Technological Institute of the Philippines – College of Education in Quezon City;
- Philippine Normal University – College of Education in Manila.
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS for PRC Legazpi Office
Registration for Issuance of Professional Identification (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be from:
- December 4 to December 8, 2017 for Elementary level
- December 11 to December 22, 2017 for Secondary level
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS for PRC Lucena Office
PRC Lucena announced that starting December 1, 2017 LET Passers may log-in and set their appointment for Initial Registration in this website: www.prc-online.com and choose your payment or Bayad centers before going to PRC LUCENA Office.
VERIFICATION OF RATINGS
Teacher passers can refer to the PRC website and use the Verification Page under the Other eServices menu to known their passing rate. A passer must provide the name and date of examination, application number; his/her first name, last name and the date of birth.
Note: If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION
Professional Regulation Commission has advised the passers to make use of an initial online registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The date(s) of registration is provided on the main page together with the list of official results.
See the step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers here.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CoR & PRC ID CARD
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
- Notice of Admission;
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- two pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag);
- two sets of documentary stamps;
- 1 piece short brown envelope.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees will come few weeks after the board examination results are released.
To receive an update from September 2017 Teacher Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com