SUMMARY OF NOVEMBER 2017 NLE BOARD EXAM RESULTS
- List of Passers: November 2017 Nursing/NLE Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: November 2017 Nursing/NLE Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: November 2017 Nursing/NLE Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The two (2) days NLE examination is consisting of five (5) parts namely:
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child,
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A),
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The examination will test competencies in relation to eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standard of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. These key areas are categorized as follows:
- Patient Care Competencies – (1.) Safe and Quality Nursing Care, (2.) Communication, (3.) Collaboration and Teamwork, (4.) Health Education,
- Empowering Competencies – (5.) Legal Responsibilities, (6.) Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities, (7.) Personal and Professional Development,
- Enabling Competencies – (8.) Management of Resources and Environment, (9.) Records Management,
- Enhancing Competencies – (10.) Research, and (11.) Quality Improvement.
PREVIOUS NLE RESULTS
Last June 2017 NLE examination result, a total of 3,882 out of 11,176 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga. See the full list of passers
A graduate of West Visayas State University-La Paz got the highest score in the nursing examination, She Mary Angelie Cardente Cabañez with the score of 86.20. See the complete list of top 10 NLE Passers
PRC also declared the Xavier University as Top Performing Schools in the said examination. See the full list of top performing and performance of schools.
To receive an update on the November 2017 Nursing Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com